FUN THINGS TO DO IN TEMPE, AZ
Conveniently located near Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, and Chandler
PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY EVENT IN TEMPE
PRIVATE PARTY ROOM
Have a large group and want to have a place to eat and drink after? We now have a NEW Private Party with seating for up to 32 people. We provide a table for food set up and a private restroom. The charge is $50 per hour. A $100 deposit is required on top of the rental fee at the time of booking and is nonrefundable if event is canceled. The deposit is refundable if the guests clean the room, if not cleaning fees start at $25 and go up based on the amount of cleaning and disposal. No decorations, table covers, or dinnerware will be provided. Catering can be brought in. Also, you can ask our customer support about the nearby available restaurant catering.
Customers need to call or email us to book the private party room as it’s not available to book online.
- Large Party? Inferno Escape Room can accommodate up to 32 people at a time. Escape makes a great event space!
- Please contact us with the form below to reach our event coordinator to schedule your large event!
- Cost is $30 per person for groups over guaranteed 24 players.
- Private room available for rent for $50/hour to have your after-game food and drinks.
FULLY IMMERSIVE GROUP EXPERIENCES
- Pick one of our Escape Games, investigate our meticulously decorated escape rooms for clues, and wake the brains up by applying logic to the clues so that you and the team can complete the mission!
- Every group accompanied by a Game Master.
- Meticulously detailed Escape Rooms, tailored for each event.
- Inferno Escape Rooms are available for large and small groups.
- A variety of escape difficulties are available, from LIT to Candy Shoppe to Date Night Disaster!
- Private Escape Rooms are available for your event!
- Find clues, solve puzzles, and escape!
READY TO PARTY WITH US?
Contact our event coordinator
Getting your team to work together can sometimes be a challenge. Inferno Escape Rooms provide the perfect solution! Your team will need to work together and communicate in order to find the clues, solve the puzzles and complete the mission! Critical thinking, communication and teamwork are all traits you’ll want your employees to use in their everyday work, so why not provide them with an experience that will facilitate the development of those skills?